Class Booking Terms & Conditions
While we always aim for everything in life to go to plan, we understand that sometimes things get in the way, and the unexpected can happen.
As such, all classes are booked and confirmed with the following cancellation policy in mind:
Cancellation by US:
- On the very rare occasion that we may be forced to cancel a class for circumstances outside of our control, we will aim to inform you of such a cancellation at least 4 hours prior to the stated class start time.
- On cancellation, you will be given the option of rebooking to another available date in the future or requesting a refund which will be processed by us within 7 days.
- All other cancellation policies shall apply in full to any rebooked class.
Cancellation by YOU:
- Under normal circumstances, booked classes are non-refundable.
- Should you fall ill, you may reschedule your class one (1) time, to a future date, by contacting us no later than 4 hours prior to the stated class start time.
- Failure to inform us of sickness more than 4 hours prior to the stated class time, or not arriving on time (“no-show”), will result in forfeiture of your class with no refund.
- Purchased classes may be transferred to another person, subject to you informing us of the replacement student’s details at least 4 hours prior to the stated class start time and receiving confirmation from us that this has been processed.
- Any other form of cancellation will not be refunded.