In our Vinyasa classes, we will work on coordinating our breath to movement.
- Mondays at 10:00am (London/GMT)
- Thursdays at 7:00am (London/GMT)
We use different postures to form creative sequences, achieving a beautiful flow to our practice.
Each class will focus on a different ‘theme’ each time. We start off with a gentle warm up, work through our sequences slowly at first to find depth, and then flow with the breath like a moving meditation. We wind down with our seated postures and of course, Savasana at the end.
Vinyasa yoga helps to energise and detoxify the body. This style of yoga is ideal for those that like variety in their classes and to be challenged.
Suitable for all levels with modifications for beginners and options to deepen for the more experienced yogis.
Please Note – Classes are non-refundable but can be rescheduled by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
All classes are provided and operated as a secure, password protected, Zoom meeting in HD video.
In order to participate, and by signing up for a class, you agree that you have the following available for use:
- Mac computer running OS X 10.10 or later (“Yosemite”) -or-
- Windows computer running Windows 8 or Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise
- Dual-Core 2GHz or higher processor with minimum 4GB RAM
- Webcam or HD Webcam, built-in or via USB
- Browser: IE 11+, Edge 12+, Chrome 30+ or Safari 10+
- Suitable Android phone or tablet running 8.0 “Oreo” or later -or-
- Apple iPad running iPad OS 13 or later -or-
- Apple iPhone running iOS 10 or later
Regardless of device type, you will need to have the latest version of the Zoom meetings client downloaded (instructions will be in your confirmation email) and join your class 5 minutes prior to the start time using a minimum 8Mbps down / 2Mbps up, reliable Internet connection.