Pyjama yoga is a 60 minute restorative yin class, that will help you wind down after a stressful day.
We will use Pranayama (breathing) techniques to help calm your mind as well as postures that will help relieve tension and anxiety.
Suitable for all levels and beginners are welcome.
Get your onesies on, light a candle, pop on your favourite chillout playlist and join me for one hour of bliss.
Suitable for all levels – recommended for late afternoon or evening practice.
Please Note – Classes are non-refundable but can be rescheduled by contacting email@example.com.
All classes are provided and operated as a secure, password protected, Zoom meeting in HD video.
In order to participate, and by signing up for a class, you agree that you have the following available for use:
- Mac computer running OS X 10.10 or later (“Yosemite”) -or-
- Windows computer running Windows 8 or Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise
- Dual-Core 2GHz or higher processor with minimum 4GB RAM
- Webcam or HD Webcam, built-in or via USB
- Browser: IE 11+, Edge 12+, Chrome 30+ or Safari 10+
- Suitable Android phone or tablet running 8.0 “Oreo” or later -or-
- Apple iPad running iPad OS 13 or later -or-
- Apple iPhone running iOS 10 or later
Regardless of device type, you will need to have the latest version of the Zoom meetings client downloaded (instructions will be in your confirmation email) and join your class 5 minutes prior to the start time using a minimum 8Mbps down / 2Mbps up, reliable Internet connection.
All class bookings are subject to our standard cancellation policy, available here.