This 90-minute, flowing yoga class allows participants to connect deeper with each pose, become more aware of their body and optimise their practice.
- Sundays at 10:00am (London/GMT)
Our focus is on the technical alignment of asanas, breathing and the use of props to help cultivate strength, stamina and flexibility.
Do not worry if you do not have yoga props at home as you can easily make use of items you already have.
Alignment Flow is quite a strong and powerful class so previous yoga experience is recommended, but if you are up for the challenge you are very welcome to join.
Please Note – Classes are non-refundable but can be rescheduled by contacting email@example.com.
All classes are provided and operated as a secure, password protected, Zoom meeting in HD video.
In order to participate, and by signing up for a class, you agree that you have the following available for use:
- Mac computer running OS X 10.10 or later (“Yosemite”) -or-
- Windows computer running Windows 8 or Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise
- Dual-Core 2GHz or higher processor with minimum 4GB RAM
- Webcam or HD Webcam, built-in or via USB
- Browser: IE 11+, Edge 12+, Chrome 30+ or Safari 10+
- Suitable Android phone or tablet running 8.0 “Oreo” or later -or-
- Apple iPad running iPad OS 13 or later -or-
- Apple iPhone running iOS 10 or later
Regardless of device type, you will need to have the latest version of the Zoom meetings client downloaded (instructions will be in your confirmation email) and join your class 5 minutes prior to the start time using a minimum 8Mbps down / 2Mbps up, reliable Internet connection.