A great option for students who are looking for a more personal, virtual experience.
This is your chance to ask any questions and have a class geared towards your individual needs and requirements.
Available by request – please suggest two suitable dates below and we will follow up by email.
- Tuesdays at 7:30pm
- Thursdays at 6:30pm
Zoom 1 : 1 is ideal for busy people on-the-go, or who cannot get to a class. Live virtual private classes are also more affordable than in-person, making them way more accessible.
Achieve your goals faster in the comfort of your own home.
Our one hour private sessions also include an initial chat (either on the phone or via email) about what you want from your class, as well as a 15 minute session at the end of class to discuss ways of progressing and developing your home practice further.
You must wear appropriate yoga clothing and children under 16 must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
While extremely rare, connections can get disrupted, especially during busy times. If in the event this happens, rest assured we will reschedule our time together.
Please Note – Classes are non-refundable but can be rescheduled by contacting email@example.com.
All classes are provided and operated as a secure, password protected, Zoom meeting in HD video.
In order to participate, and by signing up for a class, you agree that you have the following available for use:
- Mac computer running OS X 10.10 or later (“Yosemite”) -or-
- Windows computer running Windows 8 or Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise
- Dual-Core 2GHz or higher processor with minimum 4GB RAM
- Webcam or HD Webcam, built-in or via USB
- Browser: IE 11+, Edge 12+, Chrome 30+ or Safari 10+
- Suitable Android phone or tablet running 8.0 “Oreo” or later -or-
- Apple iPad running iPad OS 13 or later -or-
- Apple iPhone running iOS 10 or later
Regardless of device type, you will need to have the latest version of the Zoom meetings client downloaded (instructions will be in your confirmation email) and join your class 5 minutes prior to the start time using a minimum 8Mbps down / 2Mbps up, reliable Internet connection.